Copywriter or Art Director? Why do I have to pick? Being a creative shouldn’t be a binary code that we stick to. Ciscreatives create an oppressive environment for me.
I’m kidding, guys.
I’m currently employed as an art director, but obviously I like writing. I’ve written in school, at work and for blogs. I also write music and goals that I sometimes keep. Here’s a bit about me:
- I like to misspell words for fun.
- If you hand me any printed thing, I’m going to smell it. You can tell the quality of paper by it’s smell.
- Bob’s Burgers & The Profit are my two favorite shows. Opposites, I know.
- I’m an entrepreneur at heart. Had a business for like 2 years.
- I was a part of a gospel choir for a large part of my college (undergrad and grad) career. Loved it.
- I love photography but sold my camera to move to NYC. I miss it.
- The number of letters in my first, middle and last name is 6-6-6. Watch out.
- Kanye West
© Kendra Gaines. 2016. All Rights Reserved. Holla at me (plz).